Gas Safety Certificates in Skegness

It is that time of year again and the holiday season is upon us! Many people who rent out there caravan for the holiday season need to be aware that like rented properties, caravans also need a gas safety certificate. This needs to be issued by a Gas Safe registered  engineer Like MJ Services Linc. Once this has been issued the caravan can then be rented out, failure to have a gas safety certificate can result in prosecution should any problems occur. MJ Services Lincs are always busy this time of year as there are many thousands or caravans in and around the Skegness area, which all re apply for the gas certificate on a annual basis.

Get in touch today for more information or if you would like us to pop round and discuss your requirements, call now on 01754 611930

Alternatively you can visit our website:

Please  ’Like us on Facebook or ‘Follow’ on twitter for information on offers and product releases.